Deze vacature is reeds vervuld.
Our client, active in more than 15 countries, is a global operating technology company developing, manufacturing and delivering specialized products and services for the global B-B market. This well-known multinational, is globally active with more than 2.000 employees.
Because of the further growth strategy, the need to further professionalize and optimize the organization and HRM this vacancy has arisen for a dynamic and professional
Senior HR Business Partner
Region: The Netherlands
Based: de Randstad (NL)
You will act as a real HR Business Partner for the business in The Netherlands, advising and supporting (senior) management about all HR related subjects. You will be part of the Dutch HR team, report to the Chief HR Officer and will work together with your (inter-) national (HR) colleagues and (Senior) Management, based in The Netherlands and abroad.
You will play a substantial role in the transformation, co-designing and implementing the new HR strategy, policies, procedures and programs in the above mentioned regions, you will support and advice the management and employees regarding HR policies, procedures, business rules and will initiate and participate in a variety of HR projects.
Topics are: going concern HR, professionalize and optimize HRM (policies, procedures, systems), change, culture, leadership etc.
- Master / Bachelor degree, Business/HRM/Economics/Law/ Philosophy or related field
- about 10+ years relevant working experience in an international HR position within a professional, complex(dynamic profit/tech) environment
- strong track record in HR business partnering and change
- able to multi task, highly organized with proven HRM and PC skills
- right combination of a ‘can do’ attitude and a tactical/strategic vision
- excellent communication and influencing skills with all levels inside and outside the organization
- fluency in Dutch and English
- smart problem solving abilities, strong customer and market/business focus, with strong sense of efficiency and guiding deadlines
- self-starter, hands-on, team player, dynamic, solid, ambitious, open, informal, integrity, flexible
- must be able to work effectively within a dynamic rapidly changing international organization
- outstanding opportunity to join this well-known international organization in growth and change, in a real international setting, in a dynamic tactical, strategic/advisory function in the field of HR
- possibility to make the difference in a rapidly changing stimulating setting
- become part of a professional international working HR team in change
- a rewarding package and interesting development opportunities
Please mail your cv to Herman Bosma / Susanne van der Zwart.
Phone number: +31 (0)70 – 360 69 90
HRM-Partner is as specialized niche agency entirely devoted to search,
recruitment and selection of experienced Human Resources professionals,
permanent and interim, throughout The Netherlands, and also with an
Tags: HR business partner, consultant, officer, advisor, manager, hrm, human capital, resources, change, transformation, Netherlands, international, Dutch, industry, tech