Our client, with 20.000+ employees and active in several countries, is an international fast growing company delivering a variety of products for the B-C market in Europe.
Because of the further growth strategy, the need to further professionalize and optimize the organization this vacancy has arisen for a dynamic and professional
INTERNATIONAL SENIOR C&B OFFICER
Mix: operational, tactical and strategic
You will be part of a compact International C&B team, report to the C&B Director and will work closely together with your international C&B colleagues, HR colleagues and (Senior) Management, based in The Netherlands and in several countries in Europe. You will play a substantial key role in co-designing and implementing compensation and benefits programs internationally, you will support and advise the board, the management and employees regarding C&B policies, procedures and will initiate and participate in international C&B projects. You will also advise the business, your HR colleagues and management on ad hoc base about Compensation and Benefits issues, policies and procedures. You wil be the most senior C&B professional after the C&B Director in the team.
- Bachelor/Master degree (or equivalent training/expertise), Business/HRM/Economics/Law or related field;
- About 8+ years relevant working experience in an international C&B position within a professional, complex international (dynamic profit/start-up) environment and/or consultancy firm;
- Strong track record in international C&B (system, benchmarking, job evaluation, etc.) and HR policies;
- Able to multi task, highly organized with proven C&B, HRM and PC skills/systems;
- Right combination of a ‘can do’ attitude and a tactical/strategic vision;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with all levels inside and outside the organization;
- Fluency in English and Dutch and preferably another relevant language;
- Smart problem solving abilities, strong customer and market/business focus, with strong sense of efficiency and guiding deadlines;
- Self-starter, strong analytical, team player, dynamic, solid, ambitious, open, informal, integrity, flexible;
- Must be able to work effectively within in a fast-paced international organization;
- Able and willing to travel occasionally.
- Outstanding opportunity to join this well-known international organization in growth and change, in a real and virtual international setting, in a dynamic hands-on, tactical, strategic/advisory function in the field of C&B;
- Become part of a professional developed, international working C&B/HR team;
- A rewarding package and interesting development/career opportunities.
Please mail your motivation, cv and salary indication to Herman Bosma.
Phone number: +31 (0)70 – 360 69 90
Tags: compensation, benefits, business partner, consultant, officer, advisor, hrm, human capital, resources, international, rewards, projects, hay