Deze vacature is reeds vervuld.
Our client, globally active, makes a difference.
For over 40 years, they have helped customers achieve their goals. Their innovative high-end technology and uncompromising customer commitment have optimized the customers’ productivity around the world. From the EMEA HQ, based in Amsterdam, they provide services and support throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa.
In the international HR team a vacancy has arisen for an ambitious, solid
HR Manager EMEA
Strong international mindset
Based: Amsterdam (NL)
As the HR Manager, you will lead the development and execution of our HR EMEA business plan. Self-managed, positive, decisive and resilient, you thrive in a dynamic, fun and decentralized environment oriented to achieving great things. They want their employees to be the best they can be and some of that will be a result of this role.
- Develop and innovate HR processes at regional and country level based on business needs and changing employment regulation
- Initiate and/or drive improvements such as enhancing employer branding and talent development and reducing leaves of absence and recruitment lead times
- Provide proactive support and trusted advice to employees and managers on questions about HR procedures, employment law, employee relations and performance management
- Build strong relationships with employees and managers to collaborate on initiatives to enhance the employee experience
- Manage a team of 6 people NL and international.
- Degree with at least 10 years in HR Operations, preferably in a global manufacturing company. 5 years experience managing people.
- Deep and broad knowledge of HR practices and Dutch and EU labour law.
- International mindset is a must.
- Exceptional judgment, objective, logical and critical thinking, with strong ethics
- Inspires trust, uses clear communication and a problem-solving mindset
- Can simplify, clarify and find the “essential” of complex issues
- Has strong organizational and prioritization skills, and a bias towards action
- Able and willing to travel internationally (+-25%)
- An exciting fast-paced international environment with a lot of opportunities for growth
- A culture grounded in ideas, teamwork and effort
- A leading premium-branded company with consistent financial results
- attractice compensation package
Please mail your motivation, c.v. and salary indication to Herman Bosma / Susanne van der Zwart.
Phone number: +31 (0)70 – 360 69 90
HRM-Partner is as specialized niche agency entirely devoted to search, recruitment and selection of experienced Human Resources professionals, permanent and interim, throughout The Netherlands, and also with an international scope.
Tags: HR business partner, consultant, officer, advisor, manager, director, hrm, human capital, resources, change, transformation, Netherlands, global, international, Dutch, UK, industry, tech, technology, engineering, european, europe