Our client Intralox, globally active, makes a difference.
For over 40 years, we have helped customers achieve their goals. Our innovative conveyance technology and uncompromising customer commitment have optimized our customers’ productivity around the world. From our EMEA HQ in Amsterdam, we provide unmatched service and support throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Our success is the result of diligent focus on continuous improvement, with mutual trust and self-managed people at its core.
In the international HR team a vacancy has arisen for an ambitious, solid
HR Operations Manager EMEA
Strong international mindset
Based: Amsterdam (NL)
As the HR Operations Manager, you will lead the development and execution of our HR EMEA business plan. Self-managed, positive, decisive and resilient, you thrive in a dynamic, fun and decentralized environment oriented to achieving great things. We want our employees to be the best they can be and some of that will be a result of this role.
What will you do?
- Develop and innovate HR processes at regional and country level based on business needs and changing employment regulation
- Initiate and/or drive improvements such as enhancing employer branding and talent development and reducing leaves of absence and recruitment lead times
- Provide proactive support and trusted advice to employees and managers on questions about HR procedures, employment law, employee relations and performance management
- Build strong relationships with employees and managers to collaborate on initiatives to enhance the employee experience
- Manage a team of 5 people in Amsterdam and 1 in the UK.
Who are you?
- Degree with at least 10 years in HR Operations, preferably in a global manufacturing company. 5 years experience managing people.
- Deep and broad knowledge of HR practices and Dutch and UK labour law. Other EU countries a plus. International mindset is a must.
- Exceptional judgment, objective, logical and critical thinking, with strong ethics
- Inspires trust, uses clear communication and a problem-solving mindset
- Can simplify, clarify and find the “essential” of complex issues
- Has strong organizational and prioritization skills, and a bias towards action
- Able and willing to travel internationally (+-25%)
What does Intralox offer?
- An exciting fast-paced environment with unlimited opportunities for growth
- A culture grounded in ideas, teamwork and effort
- A leading premium-branded company with consistent financial results
- A team that invests in each others’ success and takes pride in their work
- A performance-based profit sharing program
- Great secondary benefits, such as generous pension and health insurance contribution
Procedure: selection is made, in advanced stage
Please mail your motivation, c.v. and salary indication to Herman Bosma / Susanne van der Zwart.
Phone number: +31 (0)70 – 360 69 90
HRM-Partner is as specialized niche agency entirely devoted to search, recruitment and selection of experienced Human Resources professionals, permanent and interim, throughout The Netherlands, and also with an international scope.
Tags: HR business partner, consultant, officer, advisor, manager, director, hrm, human capital, resources, change, transformation, Netherlands, global, international, Dutch, UK, industry, tech, technology, engineering, european, europe