Deze vacature is reeds vervuld.
Nobian (Nouryon Industrial Chemicals)
Nobian is a European leader in the production of salt and essential chemicals for industries ranging from construction and cleaning to pharmaceuticals and water treatment. We excel in the safe and reliable supply of high-purity salt, chlor-alkali and chloromethanes, thanks to our integrated value chain and modern production sites in the Netherlands, Germany and Denmark.
From our first salt production in 1918, we continue to innovate every day to become safer, more efficient, and sustainable to ensure the essential products of today will continue to enrich our lives tomorrow. Nobian has approximately 1,600 employees in the Netherlands (Rotterdam, Hengelo, Delfzijl, Arnhem, Amsterdam and Deventer), Germany (Ibbenbüren, Bitterfeld and Frankfurt), Denmark (Mariager), and Sweden (Gothenburg). www.nobian.com
Because of a promotion the vacancy has arisen at the Nobian site Hengelo for an enthusiastic and ambitious
HR Business Partner
Allround HR, hands-on, tactical, strategic, local MT-role
Based: Hengelo (NL)
As HR Business Partner you will be responsible for all HR matters (in-, through- en outflow) regarding the Nobian site in Hengelo (200+ fte).
You will contribute to development and realization of the site strategy and translate strategy into capabilities,, processes and policies. You will advise, develop and implement local HR solutions aligned to global and corporate HR strategy.
You will be part of the Site Leadership Team, sparring-partner for the (senior) management teams and report to the CHRO.
Specific HR-topics are: strategic workforce planning, talentmanagement, employability, onboarding, diversity, changemanagement, leadership development, workscouncil, employee relations, process optimalization and related projects.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, Business Administration / HRM or related;
- Academic work and think level;
- 3+ years relevant experience as HR professional in dynamic, medium to larger profit organizations (ca. 2nd a 3rd career step);
- Experience with Works Council is a pre;
- Fluently Dutch, good command of English;
- Specific competences: strong advisor/business partner, coach, selfstarter, teamplayer, flexible, stress resistent, positive and strategic thinker, solution oriented, helicopterview, visible, courage, ambitious, flair.
- A challenging role as HR Business Partner for the Nobian site, working together with HR colleagues (corporate, global and HR Services);
- You will be part of a fascinating and ambitious (inter-)national environment with highly skilled and motivated colleagues;
- A company, with the motto ‘grow greener together’, that develops, produces and sells products that are essential for everyday life;
- A lot of development and growth opportunities;
- Excellent salary package.
Status procedure: final candidate selected
Are you interested?
If you are interested, send your c.v. to HRM-Partner, Herman Bosma.
You are also invited to contact Herman.
I would like to tell you more about it!
Tel.: +31 (0)6 – 53 729 045.
Tags: hr business partner, hr advisor, adviseur, officer, generalist, manager, OR, projects, projecten, tactisch, strategisch, management team, hrm, human resource, Hengelo, Enschede, Almelo, Overijssel, Deventer, Twente, sustainability