Deze vacature is reeds vervuld.
Global HR BP / Manager
On behalf of our client, a global R&D company we are on an exclusive basis looking for a professional Global HR BP / Manager
Our client is a privately owned company that has successfully raised funds to develop and market its portfolio of diagnostic products for cancer. The Company believes it is well positioned for growth within the shifting paradigm of cancer treatment towards personalized medicine through precision science and the increased market demand for molecular diagnostics. With a pipeline of genomic products in development, the company collaborates with pharmaceutical companies, leading cancer centers and academic groups to develop companion diagnostic tests in the area of oncology and is a critical partner in the ISPY-2 and the MINDACT trials.
“Here our mission is to improve the quality of life for cancer patients, through molecular diagnostics, one patient at a time. Our employees are passionate about helping others, and making a difference. We are committed in achieving results, and doing what it takes to help bring more effective and individualized care to cancer patients. If you have these same goals, then you might be a great candidate to join óur family”.
Aim of the position
The Global HR Business Partner / Manager (VP) is a rather new position that leads the human resource function, with a particular focus on designing and implementing a talent management and organization development program. Our client’s strategic direction requires levels of coordination and collaboration among our departments and geographic entities to ensure a highly effective talent to support another generation of growth. The allround HR BP / Manager leads organizational development and provides effectiveness support to HR staff and Senior Leadership Team members.
Position within the organization
The Global HR BP / Manager reports to the CEO directly and cooperates/coordinates organizational functions with all Senior Leadership Team members, departments and HR Staff in all locations. The Global HR BP / Manager supervises HR staff (4 employees) and HR activities in all locations (NL/USA).
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or equivalent experience;
- 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in Human Resources environment;
- Experience in an international environment with different cultures. If possible US experience;
Skills, competencies and other:
- Leadership skills;
- Analytic & Decisive;
- Personally credible;
- Collaborative & approachable;
- Driven to deliver;
- Courage to challenge;
- Initiative – self starter;
- Able to make an impact;
- Hands on;
- Willingness to travel;
- Advanced English (spoken and written);
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a strategic business partner to the Leadership team, in order to support achieving strategic goals;
- Design and execute talent programs (Employee Development Plan). Identify top internal talent and develop a roadmap to career advancement through clearly defined goals and objectives centered around leadership, organizational goals, team building, mentoring, etc to develop and retain top talent in the company. (such as courses, certifications, career path counseling);
- Develop and implement a performance management system that effectively aligns individual performance to organizational goals;
- Train managers to be effective coaches and develop clearly defined annual goals that are measurable;
- Oversee the full lifecycle of recruiting and hiring: including effective candidate screening, competency-based interview techniques, onboarding new employees and other new hire activities;
- Support organizational change efforts such as organizational (re)structure, roles and responsibilities, job redesign, job descriptions and skills assessments;
- CProvide support to (change) management activities. Such efforts could include assistance in conflict resolution, employee coaching and performance management, employee evaluation and strategic hiring, reorganizations, work redesign, team building, succession planning; problem solving, and meeting facilitation;
- Responsible for team building training, core competencies development, individual coaching and team effectiveness, while balancing the dual needs for discretion and maintaining an organization-wide perspective;
- Develop recommendations for compensation structures and salary bands by utilizing data to support the theory;
- Measure employee satisfaction/engagement and identify areas that require improvement;
- Responsible for and oversee HR administration in all locations, direct or indirectly, such as:
- Employee Relations; managing absence, grievances, sickness, maternity leave etc;
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are up to date and in line with current employment law;
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills;
- Expatriate matters (intracompany transferees) and on boarding highly skilled migrants;
- Lead and direct the personnel administration and pay rolling;
- Maintain employee information system;
- A challenging global MT position as allround HR Business Partner and Manager in interesting bio-tech R&D environment;
- A challenging combination of smart hands-on HR, up to tactical and strategic HR management;
- The possibility to develop the HR function at a further stage in a dynamic and international environment (approximately a third-fourth career step);
- Fulltime, 4 days a week is possible (provided you are flexible);
- market conform salary package).
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, we invite you to sent your cv, motivation and salary indication to Herman Bosma.
Tags: hr manager, hr generalist, human resource, hrm, human capital, senior hr business partner, international, global, worldwide