Deze vacature is reeds vervuld.
Global C&B Officer
Mix: operational, tactical and strategic
Region: Randstad (NL)
Our principal is a global multinational company founded in the Netherlands in 1980. The company is committed to the development, production, marketing and distribution of components for the commercial vehicle industry. The company has well equipped manufacturing facilities in Brazil, China, Germany, India and Italy.
As a supplier our principal offers a wide range of technical products and components, mainly used in connection with hydraulic systems for the road transportation industry in on- and off-road applications. Our pricipal is also an important player in the manufacturing and supply of compactors and waste collecting units for the environmental services industry.
The Group has a global sales and after sales network, operating across more than 130 countries with over 25,000 customers and more than 2,000 employees, encompassing 39 subsidiaries and 13 production facilities.
In the beginning of next year a vacancy will arise for a dynamic, hands-on and professional
In the position of Global C&B Officer you will be part of a global HR team, reporting directly to the CHRO. You will play a significant part in the development and implementation of the People Strategy and support the global business on a variety of HR-related projects and improvement initiatives.
The key responsibilities of this position focus on 3 main areas:
1. Compensation & Benefits:
- Is responsible for Global Mobility management:
- Maintains policies and standardized contracts;
- Manages individual cases (work- and residence permits, advice on tax position, etc.);
- Advise business on contract types, employment benefits, taxation and financial impact;
- Executes benchmarking of international positions;
- Coordinates the annual HR budget- and salary review cycle;
- Creates and maintains position descriptions (for central functions);
- Acts as content expert on international position evaluation (Mercer IPE methodology);
- Supports the international HR team.
2. Business support:
- Supports and acts as a sparring partner for the CHRO
- Represents the HR discipline in various business projects;
- Advises and supports senior business management in any HR-related matters;
- Develops and maintains various HR policies and guidelines;
- Monitors and periodically reports on people processes (HR Data management, performance management);
- Creates and maintains company-wide organizational charts;
- Leads various HR Projects currently in the area of: Talent- and performance management, Position description and –evaluation, GDPR;
3. Support Dutch HR department
The Dutch headquarters is a complex matrix organization with a highly international composition. In this position, you will support the Dutch HR Department as content expert in the area of work- and residence permits, collective insurances, income tax, pension and other local employment benefits.
- Relevant Bachelor- or Master degree;
- trong analytical and problem-solving capabilities;
- Experience in an international HR environment (3-5 years);
- Experience in an international Project management (2-4 years);
- Experience in Global Mobility management (2-4 years);
- Working knowledge of international legal-, tax- and immigration processes (at least contextual);
- Knowledge of insurances, pension schemes and other secondary benefits;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, in particular: Excel, Visio, Word and PowerPoint;
- Excellent control of Dutch- and English language (verbal and written);
- Able and willing to travel circa 10%.
- A challenging and diverse role in a highly dynamic global environment;
- The opportunity to contribute to the business in a broad variety of C&B/HRM topics;
- A circa third career step;
- A rewarding package and interesting development opportunities.
Please mail your motivation, cv and salary indication to Herman Bosma, HRM-Partner.