Deze vacature is reeds vervuld.
Our principle, is an international, innovative, EU funded knowledge-organization. Due to significant growth, the need to further professionalize and optimize the organization, we are looking for a professional
International HR Business Partner
Mix strategic, operational, stand-alone position
You are part of a small but enthusiastic team of professionals who are committed to make a difference. You are able to work independently whilst being part of this team. You will work closely with the Head of People.
You are responsible for providing effective and professional people services across the different offices and you will provide fast and effective strategic and operational HR support to senior stakeholders throughout the organization (several European countries). There will be a particular focus on management development and talent development. Besides that you will also support throughout recruitment processes, onboarding, act as a change agent and assist with the development and implementation of new policies.
You will also play an instrumental role in supporting key organizational development projects.
In this role you are an ambassador for the organizations culture and values, you take initiatives to support the management to have these anchored within the organization.
- Bachelor level, HR related or equivalent;
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar job, preferably in an international, fast-paced environment;
- Experience as a HR generalist; especially resourcing, talent management, L&D, rewards etc;
- Knowledge of European employment law;
- Strategic thinker, innovative, perceptive;
- Cultural sensitive, proactive, personable and approachable;
- You are strong in processes, structured and have an eye for detail;
- Able to work independently and within a team;
- Able to prioritize and work under pressure;
- Fluent in English – reading, writing and speaking;
- And last but not least: you are a down-to-earth colleague who likes to be part of a team!
- A dynamic and international working environment in an exciting field of activity;
- A broad and varied HR role with a high level of ownership
- Competitive salary package;
- 32-40 hours, based Amsterdam, central location;
- Contribute to constantly improving the workplace experience in order to support the good cause of this organization.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, we invite you to send your cv, motivation & salary indication to Susanne van der Zwart, email@example.com
T +31 (0)70 360 69 90
Tags: HR Business Partner, HR advisor, business partner, generalist, strategic, talent management, L&D, management development, human resources, hrm, human capital, human resource, Europe, EU