Deze vacature is reeds vervuld.
Supplier Quality Manager
Global work field
Region: South Africa or Florida USA
Our client, active in more than 100 countries, is a global leading high-technology company developing, manufacturing and delivering specialized technical products and services for the global industry. The Group conducts operations in several business Lines with responsibility for research & development, production and sales of their specific products and services.
Because of the further growth strategy, the need to further professionalize and optimize the organization this new vacancy has risen for 2 dynamic and motivatedSupplier Quality Manager
The Supplier Quality Manager will manage the suppliers on his/her region, always focusing on guarantee and improve Quality, Cost and Deliveries (QCD).
The role involves managing, coordinating and supporting SQEs activities on his/her region. You will implement and follow up Supplier Quality KPIs on your region, including Safety & Regulation, Environmental - such as the ppm, demerit targets, Scrap.
Identifying together with the project team (including Senior supplier Quality Engineer) the initial Product Supplier Quality objectives, built-up the supplier quality management plan and ensure a regular follow-up to achieve these objectives all along the project.
Coordinating the completion of Product Supplier Quality Planning with the project team.
Approving Production Part Approval-files, with inputs from SSQE and SQE, including process validation audit.
Ter aanvulling op het team zoeken we een Compliance Officer.
- Have a bachelor's degree in engineering with a specialization in quality;
- Have a minimum 5 years’ experience in Supplier Quality Management/People management in an industrial environment;
- Be proficient in PDCA/8D & APQP documentation and methodologies;
- Have experience of working in a matrix organization;
- Be able to work as part of a team work and have an open mind;
- Be results oriented with strong written and oral communications skills;
- Have an International mindset and overseas experience.
- Outstanding opportunity to join this international organization in change, in a real and virtual international setting, in a dynamic pragmatic, tactical and strategic advisory function in the field of sourcing;
- Become part of a professional developed, international working team;
- A rewarding package and outstanding development/career opportunities.
Please mail your motivation, resume and salary indication to Susanne van der Zwart or Herman Bosma.