Deze vacature is reeds vervuld.
Senior Sourcing Engineer
Global work field
Region: Finland or Austria/Hungary
Our client, active in more than 100 countries, is a global leading high-technology company developing, manufacturing and delivering specialized technical products and services for the global industry. The Group conducts operations in several business Lines with responsibility for research & development, production and sales of their specific products and services.
Because of the further growth strategy, the need to further professionalize and optimize the organization this new vacancy has risen for 2 dynamic and motivated Senior Sourcing Engineer
The Senior Sourcing Engineer will ensure the execution of the Product Supplier Quality Planning process and its completion in due time and follow up the performance of the supplier.
The role involves:
- Have a bachelor's degree in engineering with a specialization in quality;
- ensuring conformity, perceived quality and traceability of any project all along the product development phase;
- Deploying and following-up of Product Supplier Quality Planning related to the development phase of bought-out Parts;
- Following the progress of Product Supplier Quality Planning and make decisions in collaboration with the project team;
- Assesing suppliers in collaboration with the sourcing project manager in order to complete the supplier evaluation;
- Giving recommendations and/or technical decisions to ensure a defect-free process through project management;
- Managing the progress plan with low-performance suppliers in collaboration with the sourcing project manager and site SQE if site already involved;
- Managing the process qualification (process audit) with site SQE–when in development phase;
- Leading the development and production process for measurement, checking and testing fixtures and gauges;
- Training the suppliers and make sure that the defined standards are properly applied;
- Monitoring and reviewing the Production Part Approval file before the transfer to site and hand over to the site SQE;
- Defining the control plans;
- Managing action plans with suppliers in case of deviations-in development phase;
- Conducting supplier assessments in accordance to the project/sourcing team strategy.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in engineering with a specialization in quality;
- Have a minimum 3 years’ experience in Supplier Quality (project planning) in an industrial environment;
- Be proficient in PDCA/8D & APQP documentation and methodologies;
- Have experience of working in a matrix organization;
- Be able to work as part of a team work and have an open mind;
- Be results oriented with strong written and oral communications skills;
- Have an International mindset and overseas experience.
- Outstanding opportunity to join this international organization in change, in a real and virtual international setting, in a dynamic pragmatic, tactical and strategic advisory function in the field of sourcing;
- Become part of a professional developed, international working team;
- A rewarding package and outstanding development/career opportunities.
Please mail your motivation, resume and salary indication to Susanne van der Zwart or Herman Bosma.