Deze vacature is reeds vervuld.
Our principle, is an international, innovative, EU funded knowledge-organization. Due to significant growth, the need to further professionalize and optimize the organization, we are looking for a
Project management, relationship management, international;
Based: Berlin, Germany
This role will be responsible for supporting project management of the set-up of the non-profit vehicle requiring both internal and cross functional facilitation and liaison as well as supporting external communications and management of specialist advisors, regulators and other stakeholders and providing ongoing organizational facilitation and support in respect of the complex governance, operational, reputational, legal and future funding requirements, considerations and risks associated with the non-profit vehicle and nonprofit status. You will report to the General Counsel and be part of an international team.
- Relevant Bachelor or Master Degree;
- About 4 years’ experience within a similar role;
- International outlook, multi-country experience, e.g. studying or working abroad;
- Strong project management skills, written communication skills, data management skills;
- Strong relationship management capabilities;
- Fluency in English, (German not required), another European language is considered a plus;
- Able to work effectively in ambiguity and complexity and to respond dynamically to change;
- Getting things done mentality, flexible, adaptable, team player;
- Attention to detail, outgoing, solution focused, client-focused.
- A global role with strong European focus within an exciting field of activity;
- A solid 2nd career step;
- Based in Berlin;
- Contribute to constantly improving the workplace experience in order to support the good cause of this organization;
- Fulltime position, with flexibility;
- 12 Months Fixed Term Contract with possibility for renewal or permanent.
Our client values diversity and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of age, gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or ethnic background.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, we invite you to send your cv, motivation & salary indication to Susanne van der Zwart, firstname.lastname@example.org
T +31 (0)70 360 69 90