Deze vacature is reeds vervuld.
(Master) Black Belt Engineers
Global work field
Region: Amsterdam or somewhere globally
Our client, active in more than 100 countries, is a global leading high-technology company developing, manufacturing and delivering specialized technical products and services for the global industry. The Group conducts operations in several business Lines with responsibility for research & development, production and sales of their specific products and services.
Because of the further growth strategy, the need to further professionalize and optimize the organization this new vacancy has arisen for 2 (different levels) dynamic and motivated (Master) Black Belt Engineers
These are new (now not existing) positions. As SR/Master Black Belt Engineer you: identify, lead and mentor Lean Six Sigma projects using standard global program tools and methods. Work with functional and regional leaders to deploy high impact projects using Lean Six Sigma methodology that support the businesses, functions and manufacturing plant and R&D sites. Develop project scope, objectives and metrics that coach, mentor and assist project teams and provide input on priorities. Lead delivery of training in support of the business training plan and drive Lean Six Sigma cultural growth in conjunction with our client's data driven initiative.
Work closely with Master Black Belt to deploy Six Sigma across all business functions; work with process owners to translate functional goals into Lean Six Sigma strategies/projects, and quantifiable results. Manage project development and selection, development of project plans, and metrics identification; follow toll gate reviews; maintain project database and reporting systems.
Coach, train, and develop Black Belts, Champions, and associates in Lean Six Sigma methodology. Provide expert guidance to multiple Lean Six Sigma project teams. Lead and execute Six Sigma projects as assigned. Demonstrate thought leadership in continuous improvement. Utilize change management to drive results.
This function offers an interesting opportunity to utilize change management to drive results, in alignment with the global business strategy / company policies and standards.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree, Industrial/Mechanical/Process Engineering/Business or related field;
- Specific knowledge of (Master) Black Belt (certified), change and project management;
- About 8-12 years working experience in a international technical/engineering position within a professional, complex international (industrial, high-tech) environment (for the Black Belt Engineer function; Black Belt certified), with 3 years in leadership role;
- About 10-15 years working experience in a international technical/ engineering position within a professional, complex international (industrial, high-tech) environment (for the Master Black Belt Engineer function; certified Master Black Belt); with 3 years in leadership role• experience in leading LEAN projects;
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills required; the ability to recommend alternative solutions and translate complex concepts into simplified and understandable examples;
- Manufacturing/engineering industry processing experience preferred;
- Right combination of a ‘can do’ attitude and a strong tactical & strategic vision;
- Excellent communication, project/change management, influencing and advisory skills with all levels/functions inside and outside the organization (up to C-level);
- Excellent networking skills, able to engage a high performance team, impressive record of delivering results;
- Fluency in written and spoken English, preferably also other languages;
- High focus on Quality- has the proven ability to drive better efficiencies by improving and controlling work processes;
- Strong project management experience managing multiple projects simultaneously required, with quantifiable growth/process/operational improvements;
- Capability to make data based decisions and achieve financial results;
- Able to think ‘outside of the box’;
- Self-starter, team player, dynamic, solid, ambitious, open, informal, integrity, flexible;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Willing to travel.
- Outstanding opportunity to join this international organization in change, in a real and virtual global setting, in a dynamic pragmatic, tactical and strategic advisory function in the field of Black Belt engineering;
- Become part of a professional developed, global working team;
- A rewarding package and outstanding development/career opportunities.
Please mail your motivation, cv and salary indication to Herman Bosma.