Deze vacature is reeds vervuld.
International Sourcing Professional
International work field
Our client, active in more than 90 countries, is a global leading high-technology company developing, manufacturing and delivering specialized technical products and services for the global industry. The Group conducts operations in several Business Lines with responsibility for research & development, production and sales of their specific products and services.
Because of the further growth strategy, the need to further professionalize and optimize the organization this new vacancy has arisen for a dynamic and motivated Sourcing Professional
These is a new position. As International Sourcing Professional you: will execute the sourcing operations in your international business area. You will manage supplier relationships, monitor, identify international and local sourcing opportunities and ensure the delivery, supply and quality of goods, materials and services. You will follow up and check the performance of preferred suppliers and also guide the KPI's. You will participate in negotiations, selection process, contract and compliance management regarding suppliers, aligned with the strategic sourcing principles, policies and standards of the company.
This function offers an interesting opportunity to utilize your sourcing expertise to drive results, in alignment with the global business strategy / company policies and standards.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, Industrial/Mechanical Engineering / Material Science / Business Administration or related field;
- Specific knowledge of and experience in sourcing, supply chain or category management or related area;
- Preferably experience in dynamic, technical, international setting;
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills required;
- Manufacturing/engineering industry processing experience preferred;
- Right combination of a ‘can do’ attitude and a tactical & strategic vision;
- Strong communication, project management, influencing and advisory skills with all levels/functions inside and outside the organization;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- High focus on Quality and Delivery;
- Able to think ‘outside of the box’;
- Self-starter, team player, dynamic, solid, ambitious, open, informal, integrity, flexible.
- Outstanding opportunity to join this international organization in change, in a real and virtual international setting, in a dynamic pragmatic, tactical and strategic advisory function in the field of sourcing;
- Become part of a professional developed, global working team;
- A rewarding package and outstanding development/career opportunities.
Please mail your motivation, cv and salary indication to Herman Bosma.