Deze vacature is reeds vervuld.
Our principle is a fast growing globally active company (B-to-B, high-quality sustainable) with Headquarters abroad.
Because of the further growth strategy, the need to further professionalize and optimize the (finance) organization, this new vacancy has arisen for an enthusiastic, hands-on professional
Due to growth of business in Netherlands legal entities we need a Financial Controller who will be responsible for all statutory accounting in the NL legal entities. Responsibilities will include statutory accounting, tax and subsidiary administration activities.
You will manage financial accounting activities in accordance with the organization's accounting principles and procedures to control the financial resources.
- Direct and monitor a variety of accounting activities to ensure that the organization's financial resources are managed in accordance with accounting principles and comply with all relevant regulations, laws, and standards. These activities may include accounts payable and receivable; general ledger maintenance; financial analysis and reporting; budgeting, revenue, Tax and asset accounting.
- Contribute to the development of the organization's accounting principles as part of the broader finance and accounting strategy development.
- Provide technical expertise and advice on complex accounting issues to functional or operational areas managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports and manage their financial responsibilities.
- Select and manage ongoing relationships with external auditors, consultants and advisors (for example accounting firms) to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Lead subfunction/team through value-based leadership, coaching and feedback being the corner stones of leadership. Lead performance by continuous dialogue and development. Link targets and KPIs to overall and function strategy and business needs.
You will be part of the Finance team, report to the Finance Manager and interact with multiple stakeholders at the site(s) and the Global Headquarters.
Who are you?
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent qualifications;
- 5+ years of relevant experience as Finance Controller in a dynamic and international work environment;
- Acting as a true Finance Controller you understand the finance processes and interact within the business;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Dutch nice to have;
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective internal and external relationships and to persuade and influence at all levels;
- Ability to work autonomously, proactively, in projects and in teamwork;
- Good technology skills, IFRS, Dutch GAAP.
- Outstanding opportunity to join as Finance Controller this well-known international business with strong sustainable impact, in growth and professionalizing;
- Possibility to make the difference in a rapidly changing stimulating setting;
- Become part of a dynamic informal, hands-on company with a lot of innovative, international professionals;
- A fulltime function;
- An attractive working environment in an open attractive modern office, region Amsterdam;
- A rewarding package and interesting development opportunities.
Please mail your cv and salary indication to Herman Bosma of HRM-Partner.
Phone number: +31 (0)70 – 360 69 90
Tags: finance, financial, controller, accounting, controlling, energie, amsterdam, dutch, english, sustainability, energy, holland