Deze vacature is reeds vervuld.
Our principle, is an international, innovative, EU funded knowledge-organization. Our client is highly motivated in improving sustainability worldwide. Due to significant growth, the need to further professionalize and optimize the organization, we are looking for a
Global role, with strong EU focus, based Amsterdam
In this role you will facilitate the smooth operation of the company’s formal decision-making and reporting processes; ensuring effective functioning of boards and that board procedures are followed and reviewed. Provide guidance to directors and chairs of the boards on compliance with statutory rules and the companies’ Articles of Association. You will ensure effective functioning of the boards of Dutch parent entities, including their UK and European subsidiaries; Keeping statutory registers updated; Coordinating company secretarial compliance of all entities.
- Relevant Bachelor or Master degree;
- A minimum of 5 years company secretarial experience within an international multi-stakeholder organisation;
- International outlook;
- Strong IT skills;
- Project management skills;
- Getting things done mentality, flexible, adaptable, team player;
- Attention to detail, outgoing, client-focused;
- “can do” attitude, curious, respectful;
- ability to build and maintain effective working relationships:
- Fluency in English, knowledge of another (European) language is considered a plus.
- A global role with strong European focus within an exciting field of activity;
- Based in Amsterdam, central location, easily reachable by public transport;
- Contribute to constantly improving the workplace experience in order to support the good cause of this organization;
- Fulltime position;
- Maternity cover; 1 year.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, we invite you to send your cv, motivation & salary indication to Susanne van der Zwart, email@example.com ; Telephone number: +31 (0) 70 – 360 69 90.