Our principle is a fast growing globally active company (Manufacturing, R&D, Supply Chain) with Headquarters abroad.
Because of the further growth strategy, the need to further professionalize and optimize the (finance) organization, this vacancy has arisen for an enthusiastic, hands-on professional
We are looking for a professional Business/Finance Controller to oversee all different aspects of Finance and Control in the business. You will be responsible for financial accounting and reporting of the business (incl. business development, performance management, outlooks, forecasts, compliance). You will be part of the Finance team, report to the Finance Manager and interact with multiple stakeholders at the site(s) and the Global Headquarters.
Who are you?
- Master's Degree in Finance or equivalent qualifications;
- 5+ years of relevant experience as Business Controller in a dynamic and international work environment (manufacturing/supply chain/R&D);
- 5-10 years overall experience;
- Acting as a true Finance Business Partner you understand the business and know how to drive business impact;
- You are able to quickly apply business to numbers and vice versa (incl targets, data, kpi’s);
- You love to work in an operational environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective internal and external relationships and to persuade and influence at all levels;
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues in a confidential manner;
- Ability to work autonomously, proactively, in projects and in teamwork;
- Good technology skills, incl. SAP, IFRS, Dutch GAAP.
- Outstanding opportunity to join as Financial professional this well-known international business with strong sustainable impact, in growth and professionalizing;
- Possibility to make the difference in a rapidly changing stimulating setting;
- Become part of a dynamic informal, hands-on company with a lot of innovative, international professionals;
- A fulltime function;
- An attractive working environment in an open modern office, region Rotterdam;
- A rewarding package and interesting development opportunities.
Please mail your cv and salary indication to Herman Bosma.
Phone number: +31 (0)70 – 360 69 90