This vacancy already has been filled.
For our principle, a global, dynamic, B2B company
we are looking for a enthusiastic, talented and pro-active
Senior HR Advisor
Mix: tactical; strategic; hand’s on
The Senior HR Advisor is part of a small HR Team consisting of an HR Manager, HR Advisors, junior HR Advisor and a HR Assistant. The Advisors work together with the HR Manager on strategic and tactical strategies and operational HR issues.
The Senior HR advisor will be involved in a wide scope of HR subjects which may vary in level. In this role you will contribute to the development of the HR strategy. Besides that you will provide specialist advice and guidance to team managers on all aspects of HR policy, employment legislation and employee relations.
You review, develop and contribute to the further improvement on HR polices. You will also take a lead role in recruitment by working closely with line managers.
You will set up and execute talent and development programs; you manage and lead personal development process and succession planning; you will organize (internal and external) trainings and workshops.
- At least a Bachelor degree in the HR or related field;
- A minimum of 5-10 years of relevant working experience in a generalist HR role, preferably in an international business environment;
- Knowledge of HR best practices;
- Ability to act and relate at all levels;
- Strong project-, people- and organizational change management skills;
- Business driven, organized, flexible and pro-active;
- Proactive and able to work independently and as a team player;
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both written and spoken.
- Interesting, all round HR Generalist role within a dynamic international company and a highly motivated and collegial team;
- A challenging and interesting working environment;
- A competitive salary and benefits package;
- Excellent training and development possibilities.
If you are interested in this role and meet the requirements, please send your cv, motivation and salary indication to HRM-Partner:
Susanne van der Zwart or Herman Bosma,
or contact: 070-3606990