For a well-known A-brand (FMCG, B2C, B2B, sustainability, global, retail, ca. 20.000 empl.) we are exclusively seeking an enthusiastic, driven, and motivated
People Payroll Coordinator Benelux
Based: region Amsterdam (NL) / Belgium (hybrid)
Do you want to contribute to a well-known A-brand that places ethics, people, good live, and social responsibility at the forefront, always and everywhere? Then this position might be right for you!
The role of People Payroll Coordinator is crucial within our company, as it involves a wide range of responsibilities. As the People Payroll Coordinator, you will be in charge of managing end-to-end payroll operations for multiple countries in the Benelux region, including the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg. Your primary focus will be to ensure the accuracy and compliance of payroll processes with local regulations, in collaboration with our managed service payroll providers. Additionally, you will handle the administration of various employee benefits and our leave system. A comprehensive understanding of payroll regulations in the Benelux region, as well as a strong grasp of related processes, is essential for this role.
In this position, you will have the following opportunities:
- Collect, transform, and consolidate data changes that impact the monthly payroll.
- Oversee and process employee administration and mutations for both the business and head office employees in the Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg throughout the entire HRM life cycle.
- Manage the processing of employee benefits.
- Maintain close communication with our payroll providers.
- Coordinate monthly payments, journal entries submissions to the Finance department, and reconciliation of records.
- Participate in HRIS and payroll-related projects.
- Provide support to global HR departments for any payroll related questions or projects.
To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in HR, Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Proven experience (circa 3+ years, medior level) in payroll accounting for the Benelux region.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Preferably knowledge of Dutch and Belgian employment law and payroll legislation.
- Proficiency in Dutch and English, with a preference for French language skills.
What we Offer:
We provide our employees with a range of benefits and opportunities, including:
- The chance to be part of an international company with numerous exciting projects and strong focus on well-being of people and social responsibility.
- Product discounts for our team members.
- Freebies when we introduce new products, allowing our teams to be the first to experience them.
- Paid volunteer days, enabling you to support the causes that matter to you.
- Opportunities for career growth within our brand.
- A hybrid working model for flexibility.
Are you interested?
Are you interested, please mail your c.v. to Herman Bosma, HRM-Partner.
Do you have any questions, please let me know and I’ll tell you more!
Phone number: +31 (0)6 – 53 729 045
Tags: payroll, hr, coordinator, specialist, supervisor, HR advisor, HR systems, payroll system, hris, adp, hrm, international, Benelux, Nederlands, Engels, Dutch, English, French, Belgium, NL, Amsterdam, Utrecht, België, Antwerpen, remote, thuiswerken, social responsibility, ethics