This vacancy already has been filled.
Our client, with 20.000+ employees and active in several countries, is an international fast growing company delivering a variety of products for the B-C market in Europe.
Because of the further growth strategy, the need to further professionalize and optimize the organization this vacancy has arisen for a dynamic and professional
INTERNATIONAL SYSTEMS & DATA SPECIALIST
You will be part of a recently formed, compact HR Systems & Data team operating in a professional HR Shared Service Center, report to the HR Systems & Support Manager and will work closely together with your HR SSC/HR and IT colleagues and also external suppliers, based in The Netherlands and in several countries in Europe. You will play a substantial key role with your team in initiating, co-designing, structuring and analysing HR Data/information & Systems for the whole HRM cycle. Together with your team you will bring the HR systems and data/information to the next level.
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent training/expertise), IT/Business/HRM or related field;
- About 4+ years relevant working experience in HR Systems & Data within a professional, complex international (dynamic profit/start-up) environment and/or consultancy firm;
- Strong track record as specialist in HR systems, data and information (SAP, Successfactors);
- Able to multi task, experience with projectmanagement;
- Fluency in English and Dutch and preferably another relevant language;
- Smart problem solving abilities, strong IT/HR and market/business focus, with strong sense of efficiency, details and guiding deadlines;
- Self-starter, intiator, strong analytical, team player, dynamic, ambitious, open, informal, integrity, flexible;
- Must be able to work effectively within in a fast-paced international organization (growing.changing).
- Outstanding opportunity to join this well-known international organization in growth and change, in a real and virtual international setting, in this dynamic tactical, strategic function in the field of HR Systems & Data;
- Become part of a professional developed, international working HR Systems & Data team and bring HR Systems, Data & Information to the next level;
- A rewarding package and interesting development/career opportunities.
Please mail your motivation, cv and salary indication to Herman Bosma.
Phone number: +31 (0)70 – 360 69 90
Tags: hr shared service center, hr ssc, consultant, advisor, specialist, hrm, human capital, resources, international, it, sap, successfactors