This vacancy already has been filled.
International Industrial Relations Director
Knowledge of international IR/ER
Region: Amsterdam or somewhere globally
Our client, active in more than 130 countries, is a global leading high-technology company developing, manufacturing and delivering specialized technical products and services for the global industry. The Group conducts operations in 5 Business Lines with responsibility for research & development, production and sales of their specific products and services.
Because of the further growth strategy, the need to further professionalize and optimize the organization this new vacancy has arisen for a dynamic and motivated
This is a new (now not existing) position. You will report to the Global HR Director of this specific global operating Product Area at the NL head office and will work closely together with your international HR colleagues and (Senior) Management, based in The Netherlands or elsewhere globally.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the Industrial Relations policies and procedures local in The Netherlands and with emphasis also globally. You will ensure alignment and monitor effectiveness. You will be co-responsible for delivering collective labour agreements (CLA). You will be co-responsible for building and maintaining constructive working relations with works counsels and unions. You will advice and interact in international change and mobility from IR/ER perspective.
This function offers an interesting combination of smart hands-on advice, management and administration and also designing and implementation of IR/ER policies and benefits (includes contact with unions, works councils, legal entities, attorneys etc.), in alignment with the global IR/ER/C&B/HR/Legal policies and standards.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, HRM/Business/Legal or related field;
- Specific knowledge of IR/ER
- About 8+ years working experience in an HR/IR/ER position within a professional, complex international (preferably industrial) environment;
- At least about 2 years experience in an international IR/ER/C&B position (as a Specialist within international companies and/or as a Consultant in the international consultancy);
- Highly organized with proven project management and PC skills;
- Right combination of a ‘can do’ attitude and a tactical/strategic vision;
- Excellent communication, conflict resolution and negotiations skills with all levels inside and outside the organization;
- Fluency in written and spoken English, preferably also other languages;
- Strong analytical and smart problem solving abilities, strong customer and market/business focus, good sense of related costs & benefits and effects on IR/ER;
- Self-starter, team player, dynamic, solid, ambitious, open, informal, integrity, flexible;
- Willing to travel.
- Outstanding opportunity to join this international organization in change, in a real and virtual global setting, in a dynamic hands-on, tactical and strategic advisory function in the field of IR/ER;
- Become part of a professional developed, international working HR team;
- A rewarding package and outstanding development/career opportunities.
Please mail your motivation, c.v. and salary indication to Herman Bosma.