Our client, active in more than 100 countries, is a global operating technology company engineering, developing, manufacturing and delivering specialized products, equipment and services for the global B-B market. This well-known multinational, is globally active with more than 2.500 employees, with Head Office based in NL.
Because of the further growth strategy, the need to professionalize and optimize the organization and HRM this new vacancy has arisen for a dynamic, hands-on and professional
HR Manager NL/International
Mix: operational, tactical, strategic, NL/international
based: in the center of the Randstad/NL
As HR Manager NL you will be responsible for all HRM related policies, procedures and issues for NL region (ca. 150 empl., 3 locations). You will manage the NL HR team (1 HR Advisor, 1 HR/Payroll Specialist). You will also be responsible for the implementation of the global HR policies, procedures and programs (f.i. performance management, HRD/MD, C&B).
As HR Manager NL you will also be responsible for Facility Management (HSE). You will manage and coordinate the reception and all facility activities (canteen, maintenance, RIE etc.).
You will be part of the compact global HR team, report to the Chief HR Officer and will work closely together with your international HR colleagues and (Senior) Management, based in The Netherlands and Globally.
You will play a substantial role in co-designing and implementing HR/C&B policies, procedures and programs in the NL region, you will support and advice the management and employees regarding HR/C&B policies, procedures, business rules and will initiate and participate in C&B/HR projects. You will also be involved in/responsible for among others: Global HR Projects, Works Council, recruitment (in cooperation with the Global Recruiter), employee development, HR analytics, HRIS.
- Bachelor/Master degree (or equivalent training/expertise), Business/HRM/Economics/Law or related field
- about 7+ years relevant working experience in an international HR position within a professional, complex international (dynamic profit/start-up) environment and/or consultancy firm.
- strong track record in NL and international HR environment
- global mindset
- managerial skills and preferably experience
- able to multi task, highly organized with proven HRM and PC skills
- right combination of a ‘can do’ attitude and a tactical/strategic vision
- excellent communication and influencing skills with all levels inside and outside the organization
- fluency in Dutch and English
- smart problem solving abilities, strong customer and market/business focus, with strong sense of efficiency and guiding deadlines
- self-starter, hands-on, team player, dynamic, solid, ambitious, open, informal, integrity, flexible
- must be able to work effectively within a dynamic international organization
- able and willing to travel, ca. 5%
- outstanding opportunity to join this well-known international organization in growth and change, in a real and virtual international setting, in a dynamic hands-on, tactical, strategic/advisory/managerial function in the field of HR
- a lot of things need to be further built up and developed
- become part of a compact professional developed, NL/global working HR team
- full time
- a rewarding package and interesting development opportunities
Please mail your motivation, c.v. and salary indication to HRM-Partner, Herman Bosma.
Phone number: +31 (0)70 – 360 69 90
tags: hr business partner, hr manager, advisor, head of hr, global, international, internationaal, hrm, human resources, English, Dutch, global