This vacancy already has been filled.
Our client, active in more than 100 countries, is a global operating technology company engineering, developing, manufacturing and delivering specialized products, equipment and services for the global B-B market. This well-known multinational, is globally active with more than 2.000 employees.
Because of the further growth strategy, the need to further professionalize and optimize the organization and HRM this vacancy has arisen for a dynamic, and professional
HR Business Partner International
Region: Western Europe, Middle East and Africa
Based: France (near Paris)
You will act as a true HR Business Partner for the business in Western Europa, Middle East and Africa (ca 220 empl., spread over 10 countries ), advising and supporting (senior) management about all HR related subjects. You will be part of this global HR team, report to the Chief HR Officer and will work together with your international (HR) colleagues and (Senior) Management, based in The Netherlands and abroad.
You will play a substantial role in the transformation, co-designing and implementing the new HR strategy, policies, procedures and programs in the above mentioned regions, you will support and advice the management and employees regarding HR policies, procedures, business rules and will initiate and participate in a variety of HR projects.
- Master / Bachelor degree
- Business/HRM/Economics/Law/ Philosophy or related field
- about 7+ years relevant working experience in an international HR position within a professional, complex (dynamic profit/tech) environment
- strong track record in international HR environment
- able to multi task, highly organized with proven HRM and PC skills
- right combination of a ‘can do’ attitude and a tactical/strategic vision
- excellent communication and influencing skills with all levels inside and outside the organization
- fluency in English and preferably French
- smart problem solving abilities, strong customer and market/business focus, with strong sense of efficiency and guiding deadlines
- self-starter, hands-on, team player, dynamic, solid, ambitious, open, informal, integrity, flexible
- must be able to work effectively within a dynamic rapidly changing international organization
- able and willing to travel ca. min. 40%
- outstanding opportunity to join this well-known international organization in growth and change, in a real and virtual international setting, in a dynamic tactical, strategic/advisory function in the field of HR
- possibility to make the difference in a rapidly changing stimulating setting
- about a ca. third/fourth career step
- become part of a professional developed, global working HR team
- a rewarding package and interesting development opportunities
Please mail your motivation, cv and salary indication to Herman Bosma or Susanne van der Zwart.
Phone number: +31 (0)70 – 360 69 90
HRM-Partner is as specialized niche agency entirely devoted to search,
recruitment and selection of experienced Human Resources professionals,
permanent and interim, throughout The Netherlands, and also with an
Tags: HR business partner, consultant, officer, advisor, manager, hrm, human capital, resources, change, transformation, UK, France, Manchester, Paris, international, global