This vacancy already has been filled.
Our principle, improving the use of medical technology, founded in 2011 to close the gap between healthcare professionals and medical technology. Many have joined our team since then and we work to find fun and interactive ways of training healthcare professionals and certifying them for the use of medical equipment. By using gaming elements in our online interactive trainings we make learning easier and become more effective in training our users.
We have a skilled team of professionals from different cultures, countries and disciplines which creates a very special and open workplace.
Because of the further growth strategy, the need to further professionalize and optimize the organization, develop and engage the people this vacancy has arisen for a dynamic, hands-on professional
Head of People & Engagement
We are looking for a professional “Head of People & Engagement” to oversee all different aspects of HR. You will support our business needs and help us to become better in; hiring employees, developing employees and retaining employees. You’re able to nurture a positive working environment where we employ more than 14 nationalities, with over 40 employees.
You will be the ambassador of our company culture, so you need to embody it!
- Providing advice to management and employees on all HR-related topics;
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy;
- Administration duties; change in salaries, probation periods, contracts, sick and better notifications, leave registration and all others...;
- You do the legwork to meet our people face-to-face and learn what drives our employee engagement. You conduct regular check-ins with employees and welcome our new hires with flair;
- Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues;
- Oversee and manage the performance appraisal system that drives high performance;
- Managing the recruitment and selection process.
Who are you?
- 5+ years of relevant HR generalist experience at advisor level in a dynamic and (preferably) international work environment;
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or equivalent qualifications;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both, Dutch and English;
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective internal and external relationships and to persuade and influence at all levels;
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues in a confidential manner;
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively;
- Good technology skills incl. MS Office and HR software.
- Outstanding opportunity to join as HR professional this international scale-up organization with strong social impact, in growth and professionalizing;
- Possibility to make the difference in a rapidly changing stimulating setting;
- Become part of a young dynamic company with over 40 innovative, international professionals;
- A part-time function;
- An attractive working environment in an open very modern office with perfect view over Rotterdam;
- Office in the center of Rotterdam, easily reachable by car and public transport;
- A rewarding package and interesting development opportunities.
Status procedure: succssfully completed
Please mail your cv and salary indication to Herman Bosma.
Phone number: +31 (0)70 – 360 69 90
tags: hr business partner, hr manager, hr generalist, hr officer, hr advisor, hrm, people, development, rotterdam, international, scale-up, start-up, scale up, start up, hrm, hr adviseur, generalist, human resources