This vacancy already has been filled.
Global C&B/Policy Officer
Mix: operational, tactical and strategic
Our client, active in more than 35 countries, is a global leading high-technology company engineering, developing, manufacturing and delivering very specialized and attractive products and services for the global B-B market. The Group is part of an also very well-known multinational.
Because of the further growth strategy, the need to further professionalize and optimize the organization this vacancy has arisen for a dynamic and professional
You will be part of the global HR team, report to the VP HR and will work closely together with your international C&B, HR colleagues and (Senior) Management, based in The Netherlands, Europe and elsewhere globally. You will play a substantial key role in co-designing and implementing compensation programs globally, you will support and advice the management and employees regarding C&B/HR policies, procedures, business rules and will initiate and participate in C&B/HR projects. You will also advise the business, your HR colleagues and management on ad hoc base about Compensation and Benefits and HR policies and procedures.
- Bachelor/Master degree (or equivalent training/expertise), Business/HRM/Economics/Law or related field;
- About 3+ years relevant working experience in an international C&B position within a professional, complex international (dynamic profit/start-up) environment and/or consultancy firm;
- Strong track record in international C&B (system, benchmarking, job evaluation, etc.) and HR policies;
- Able to multi task, highly organized with proven C&B, HRM and PC skills;
- Right combination of a ‘can do’ attitude and a tactical/strategic vision;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with all levels inside and outside the organization;
- Fluency in English and preferably another relevant language;
- Smart problem solving abilities, strong customer and market/business focus, with strong sense of efficiency and guiding deadlines;
- Self-starter, strong analytical, team player, dynamic, solid, ambitious, open, informal, integrity, flexible;
- Must be able to work effectively within and report to a fast-paced matrix organization;
- Able and willing to travel;
- Outstanding opportunity to join this very well-known international organization in growth and change, in a real and virtual international setting, in a dynamic hands-on, tactical, strategic/advisory function in the field of C&B;
- About a third career step;
- become part of a professional developed, international working C&B/HR team;
- a rewarding package and interesting development/career opportunities;
Please mail your motivation, c.v. and salary indication to Herman Bosma.