This vacancy already has been filled.
HR Manager Benelux/Global HR Project Manager
50/50 Knowledge of process/project management/IR/ER
Region: Amsterdam & partly Rotterdam
Our client, active in more than 130 countries, is a global leading high-technology company developing, manufacturing and delivering specialized technical products and services for the global industry. The Group conducts operations in several Business Lines with responsibility for research & development, production and sales of their specific products and services.
Because of the further growth strategy, the need to further professionalize and optimize the organization this partly new vacancy has arisen for a dynamic and motivated
This is partly a new (now not existing) position. You will report to the Global HR Director and the Country Director Benelux.
Purpose of the role as HR Manager Benelux (50%):
- You will act as the local Benelux representative of Global HR, managing Country Benelux specific HR Projects and activities;
- Manage and coordinate “one” congruent HR processes and activities in het Benelux area. Country Benelux MT-member position;
- You will manage and coordinate agreed global HR projects and activities in the Benelux area;
- Work with all components of HR to ensure appropriate support for the Benelux, initiate corrective action / escalation where required;
- Secure right level of HRBP and functional capabilities together with Business areas and Center of Expertise;
- Coordinate with other Country/Region HR Managers to establish best HR practises and synergies;
- Ensure compliance with Group policies, local laws and regulations;
- Ensure compliance with Country Benelux HR policies and practises;
Compliance and Industrial relations:
- Ensuring that all legal entities in their country have HR policies in place to meet local legislation requirements – creating and enforcing compliance with local policies if global policies are insufficient;
- Acting as the senior point of escalation for Employee relations issues(where appropriate) to manage collective agreements and Industrial Relations with Unions / Works Councils;
- Able to act as spokesman for Works council/Unions if needed;
- Ensure that global HR projects reflect local legislative requirements and coordinate implementation across Business Areas and Business Lines in the country/region;
Purpose of the role as HR Project Manager Global (50%):
In this new role you will act as the right hand of the Global HR Director, concerning all kind of global HR policies, activities and issues. From operational up to tactical and strategic level.
This combined function offers an interesting combination of smart hands-on advice, strong project management and also a tactical strategic approach, in alignment with the global and local IR/ER/C&B/HR/Legal policies and standards.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, HRM/Business/Legal or related field;
- Specific knowledge of and experience with HR policies and procedures, IR/ER, regulatory environment, legal HR, strategic HR, improvement, alignment and implementation;
- About 6-10+ years working experience in an HR generalist/change/project management position within a professional, complex international matrix (preferably industrial) environment;
- Experience in an international HR Project Management position;
- Highly organized with proven project/change management and PC skills;
- Right combination of a ‘can do’ attitude and a tactical/strategic vision;
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiations skills with all levels inside and outside the organization;
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English, preferably also other languages;
- Strong analytical and smart problem solving abilities, strong customer and market/business focus, with strong sense of efficiency and people management;
- Self-starter, team player, dynamic, solid, ambitious, open, informal, integrity, flexible;
- Able and willing to travel Benelux and international.
- outstanding opportunity to join this international organization in change, in a real and virtual Benelux and global setting, in a dynamic hands-on, tactical and strategic advisory function in the field of HRM;
- become part of a professional developed, international working HR team;
- a rewarding package and outstanding development/career opportunities.
Please mail your motivation, cv and salary indication to Herman Bosma.