Our principle, is an international, innovative, EU funded knowledge-organization. Due to significant growth, the need to further professionalize and optimize the organization, we are looking for a professional
International HR Generalist
You are part of a small but enthusiastic team of professionals who are committed to make a difference. You are able to work independently whilst being part of this team.
You are the first point of contact for all HR related issues and you will provide fast and effective HR support throughout the organization (several European countries). Besides managing HR administration, this also comprises recruitment, onboarding, advising colleagues and management on HR policies, contribute to developing and implementing new policies. You will also support the team with (HR) projects.
In this role you are an ambassador for the organizations culture and values, you take initiatives to support the management to have these anchored within the organization.
- Bachelor level, HR related or equivalent;
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar job, preferably in an international, fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge of Dutch and preferably Belgian employment law;
- Change management experience is considered a plus;
- You are strong in processes, structured and have an eye for detail;
- You like to support and advise people in your area of expertise;
- Able to work independently and within a team;
- Able to prioritize and work under pressure;
- Fluent in Dutch and English – reading, writing and speaking;
- And last but not least: you are a down-to-earth colleague who likes to be part of a team!
- A dynamic and international working environment in an exciting field of activity;
- A broad and varied HR role with a high level of ownership
- A solid 2nd /3rd career step;
- Competitive salary package;
- 32-40 hours, based Amsterdam;
- Contribute to constantly improving the workplace experience in order to support the good cause of this organization;
- This role will start as a maternity cover, for at least a year, but has potential to be a permanent role.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements, we invite you to send your cv, motivation & salary indication to Susanne van der Zwart, email@example.com
T +31 (0)70 360 69 90
Tags: HR advisor, HR Officer, HR Admin, operations, business partner, officer, generalist, human resources, hrm, human capital, human resource, Europe, EU