This vacancy already has been filled.
International HR Business Partner A.I.
Global setting / interim / per direct
Region: Randstad (NL)
Our client, active in more than 50 countries, is a global leading company in the finance/banking/insurance industry.
At the moment there is the need for a professional, dynamic and highly motivated
Per direct you will be part of the global HR team and report to the Global HR Director of this specific corporate area at the global head office and will work closely together with your international HR colleagues (e.g. HR shared Services) and (Senior) Management, based in The Netherlands and globally.
This is an interim HR BP/Generalist role (not managerial) in a very demanding global setting at high level.
- University level (or equivalent training/expertise), HRM/Business or related field;
- About 8+ years working experience in a HR generalist position as HR Business Partner within a highly demanding, professional, complex international environment;
- International experience is a must;
- Experience in the finance/banking/insurance or related industry is preferred;
- Right combination of a dynamic ‘can do’ attitude and a strong tactical/strategic vision;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with all levels inside and outside the organization;
- Fluency in written and spoken English, preferably also other languages;
- Strong analytical and smart problem solving abilities, strong customer and market/business focus, with strong sense of efficiency and people management;
- Self-starter, team player, dynamic, solid, ambitious, open, informal, integrity, flexible;
- Ability to work effectively within and report to a global matrix organization;
- Interesting international interim assignment at global player;
- Per direct, ca. 4 months, 4 days a week;
- Outstanding opportunity to join this international organization in change, in a real and virtual global setting, in a dynamic hands-on, tactical and strategic advisory function at high level in the field of HRM;
- Become part of a professional developed, international working HR team.
Please mail your c.v. to Herman Bosma.