Greif is one of the international market leaders in industrial packaging and associated services.
Working for Greif means working for one of the market leaders in industrial packaging and associated services. Greif employs over 16,000 people at 250 different locations in 41 countries. We have years of experience in producing steel drums, fiber (cardboard) drums, plastic drums and IBCs. These containers are used worldwide for the chemical, pharmaceutical, agricultural and food industries.
On behalf of Greif we are looking for an enthousiastic and ambitious
HR Business Partner
Allround HRM, operational, tactical, strategic and (Emea) projects
As HR Business Partner you will be responsible for one or more locations in the Netherlands. In addition to being responsible for the daily operations you will also support on HR (EMEA) Projects.
- HR policies and HR plan: Development and implementation of projects, procedures, regulations and HR instruments;
- Budget: Formulating, managing and adjusting the HRM and FTE budget for the NL Plants;
- Reporting: The preparation, management and communication of periodic reports; Organizing and participating in frequent meetings;
- Talent Organizational Development: Continious improvement appropriate HR systems; Coach line managers/supervisors and help them with their recruitment process;
- Compensation & Benefits: Salary reviews; job design; job evaluation and grading of functions;
- e-HR: Continuous improvement of current HR systems such as Workday, Protime, ADP, Peopledoc;
- Labour Law: Law suits; disputes; works council agreements;
- HR admin: Ensuring that all processes with regards to onboarding, offboarding and transfers are documented and processed towards payroll; organizing and maintaining personnel records; updating internal HR databases and preparing HR documents.
To do your job right, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field;
- Ca. 5-10 years of experience as HR Business Partner/Consultant;
- People management skills;
- Analytical and goal oriented;
- Knowledge of labor legislation;
- Full understanding of all HR functions;
- Willingness to travel Greif manufacturing locations in the Netherlands;
- Native in Dutch and good in English (both verbal and in writing)
- Living area Amsterdam/Utrecht.
Experience in leading organization change projects with a good knowledge of change management methods and tools, and must have hands-on experience in implementing complex, global adoption programs.
Greif offers the following compensation:
- A contract for 32-40 hours a week;
- 13th month paid in December for carefree holidays;
- 40 days off;
- Lease car is functional, belongs to the function;
- Possibility to get a partial refund for fitness, for the last push in back to start;
- Access to a collective sickness insurance with extra discount;
- Extended WGA-hiaat insurance for better a protection against loss of income as a result of possible incapacity to work;
- Good pension scheme FME;
- And off course 8% holiday money.
Are you interested, please mail your c.v. to Herman Bosma, HRM-Partner.
Do you have any questions, please let me know and I’ll tell you more!
Phone number: +31 (0)6 – 53 729 045
tags: hr business partner, advisor, officer, consultant, manager, human resources, randstad, projects, international, emea, amsterdam, utrecht, hrm