Cordaid is an internationally operating value-based emergency relief and development organization, working in and on fragility.
Do you like challenges and want to have impact as HR professional in an international socially responsible environment? Then this is your job!
Cordaid's HR department at the Global Office in The Hague currently consists 6 HR colleagues. We are passionate about HR and motivated to contribute to a healthy, save and inspiring working environment at Cordaid (circa 1400 employees globally and 120 at Global Office). The Cordaid organization is evolving and as HR department we contribute to these changes.
Because of the further development and professionalization of the HR department and the organization we are looking for a passionate
Allround, 32-36 hours, based in The Hague
As HR Advisor, you will provide HR support and advice to our management and staff and you will actively contribute to the further development and professionalization of the department and the organization. You will provide solicited and unsolicited advice to the management of our Global Office for all HR-related issues. In addition, you will lead, and be the focal point of contact for, specific HR themes such as HR analytics, learning & development, recruitment and employee engagement. And you will be involved in international projects.
- You are a solid and allround HR-sparring partner for senior managers
- You give pro-active advice on the application of various (HR) policies, sick leave and working conditions, as well as on performance and development issues;
- You are involved and the focal point in specific HR themes as HR analytics, learning & development and recruitment
- You co-determine, develop and implement HR policy;
- You contribute to the development of the organization and your own department.
- You have at least a bachelor HR degree at the university of applied sciences and sound knowledge of Dutch labour law;
- You have at least three years of experience in a HR position in a preferably international organization including advising senior managers;
- You have knowledge and a proven track record in the field of HR data and analytics, recruitment and learning and development;
- You have experience with the development and implementation of HR tools;
- You have excellent communication skills, both oral and written and fluent in Dutch and English.
What we offer
- A varied role with impact, where initiative is encouraged;
- An inspiring impactful global organization with a focus on social entrepreneurship;
- A gross monthly salary of € 3138,- up to € 4699,- based on a 36-hour week and a 13th month (depending on years of relevant experience);
Cordaid is fully committed to a safe working environment and the highest standards of integrity.
Applicants must be nationals of a Member State of the European Union or hold a valid work permit for the European Union and be currently residing in the Netherlands.
Are you interested?
Please mail your c.v. to Herman Bosma, HRM-Partner.
Do you have any questions, please let me know and I will tell you more!
Phone number: +31 (0)6 – 53 729 045
tags: hr advisor, business partner, adviseur, officer, human resources, randstad, projects, internationaal, Den Haag, Zuid-Holland, South Holland, fulltime, parttime, hybride, thuiswerken, hrm, hr analytics, Dutch labour law, Dutch and English, socially responsible